About the company
- Company: Mithril Security SAS
- Address : 29 chemin des cendrennes 91220 Bretigny-sur-orge, France
- Capital: 2551,50€
- Phone Number: +33 (0)6 58 45 60 09
- R.C.S: 898 703 582 Evry
- Director: Daniel HUYNH
- Company: OVH SAS registered at the RCS of Lille under 424 761 419 00045
- Address: 2, rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France
What Personal Data do we collect?
a) Data collected when browsing on our website
Like most websites, we process certain information automatically during your browsing in order to handle your requests, including IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider, landing/exit pages, files viewed on our website, operating system, and system date and time. We also log this Data for analysis and to improve the website.
We collect additional Data for the purpose of analytics. This Data includes screen size, viewport size, supported colours, requested encoding, requested language(s), and clickstream data. This is only done if you give your consent and requires cookies in order to function.
We collect additional Personal Data when you perform these actions on our Website:
- When you submit the contact request form, we collect your name, email address and phone number
b) Data collected when you use our solution
In its capacity as data processor, we collect Personal Data from our End-users on behalf of our Customers (the data controllers). When an End-user uses the Mithril Solution, the collected Data includes:
- IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider, operating system, system date and time, and actions performed. This is done automatically for each request and is strictly necessary to respond to your requests. We log this Data for analysis and to improve our Solution.
- Optionally, we may collect your email address in order to perform identity verification operations. Whether we do this or not depends on the Customer's integration of the Mithril Solution. Email addresses are stored hashed and are only processed in plain text when setting up the email verification and sending verification emails.
c) Data collected when you contact us directly
You may contact us directly in order to ask for information or support about our solution, our website, or our company. This can be done through publicly accessible channels (such as emails, social media, or the contact form on our website). Mithril Security may keep records and copies of all correspondence with you, including Personal Data such as your name, email address and social media handles. Messages sent to Mithril Security must be directly related to our website, solution, or company, and only relate facts that are objective and relevant to the processing of the request.
Why and on what basis do we process your Data?
We may use your Personal Data if we deem that its use is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests and in particular, to ensure the proper use of the website. Mithril Security may also be required to process Data as part of the performance of a contract or on the basis of consent when required by law.
Depending on the case, Mithril Security may be required to process your Data for the following purposes:
- Managing relationships with Visitors/Customers, and in particular, handling your requests for information about our Solution
- Improving the performance of our solution, as well as producing usage statistics of our website
- Providing the Mithril Solution
- Managing social networks (including moderating comments on these networks)
- Managing the relationship with our partners/suppliers
How long do we keep your Data?
We will keep your Data for as long as necessary to meet the purposes for which the Data was collected. In order to determine the retention period of your Data, we take into account the processing purposes, the volume of Data, its nature, its sensitivity, as well as the applicable legal obligations. We will also retain and use your Data to the extent necessary to fulfil our legal obligations and to resolve any disputes.
Who will see your Data?
Only authorised personnel will process your Data within Mithril Security. We may share your Data with some of our subcontractors, such as technical service providers for the functional needs of our website and solution, suppliers of analytical solutions to enable the proper use of our website and solution and improve their performance, as well as advertising providers. We may also share your Data with our advisers (such as our lawyers) as part of any pre-litigation and litigation management.
We may also share your Data with our commercial partners on the website, from which we may advertise Mithril Security, subject to obtaining your consent when required by law.
Moreover, your Data may be communicated to any authority legally entitled to receiving it or to any third party to which we may be obliged to give access to your Data. In this case, Mithril Security is not responsible for the conditions under which the personnel of these authorities have access to and use your Data.
Links to other websites
The website may also contain links to other websites or services offered by third parties. This policy does not apply to such websites or services. In this case, we invite you to consult the Personal Data protection practices of these websites or third parties.
As a visitor of our website and/or as a customer (prospective or otherwise), we rely on you to provide us with correct, up-to-date and complete information. Any individual whose Data is processed by Mithril Security has the following right:
You can ask for confirmation as to whether or not your Data is being processed, as well as for the communication of your Data that we hold.
You can ask to rectify any inaccurate Personal Data about you, as well as to complete any incomplete Personal Data. You can also ask to restrict the processing of your Personal Data or to erase your Personal Data as soon as possible if Mithril Security no longer needs to keep it.
You may object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons. You can always and without charge object to receiving any commercial communications from us.
How can you contact us?
You can contact us by email at email@example.com